Market Scenario of Self Loading Concrete Mixer
A self-loading concrete mixer is a concrete machine with a difference. The difference is that besides being a concrete mixer it is also a concrete truck to help transport the concrete. Besides which, it is also a self-loading mixer which has several applications in constructions projects of all kinds. This is especially useful for small projects and mobile building projects.
This is basically a truck that is useful for the transport of concrete to a construction site. It is designed to be a self-loading machine which means it can automatically feed it to the truck. It can also measure and mix the concrete and be prepared to discharge it. This machine is very popular since it includes the complete package with all the necessary functionality. A self-loading transporter like this requires a big engine to be able to handle all tasks and transport the concrete mix.
It is a big time-saver compared to a traditional drum mixer. One of the advantages being that if the project is a small one or it is located at a remote location, it becomes hard to set up a concrete plant and also time-consuming. On the other hand, a self-loading concrete-mixer is vital since it includes all the necessary features in one single truck.
The Market Overview
- The concrete market is expected to register a CAGR of 5.05% in a period between 2019 to 2024.
- The fact that there are more number of multi-story buildings being constructed is affecting the increase in demand for concrete.
- It is growing at a healthy rate in several countries like India, China due to rapid industrialization.
- There is also high demand in other countries like the USA due to a large number of business expansion and renovation projects.
- The most popular constructions projects include projects like airport, dockyard, rail network, roads, bridges, and many more.
- Over 255 Billion US dollars have been invested in Airport projects across the world which include the requirement for runways, terminal buildings, etc. This is expected to rise to 1 trillion in the next 40 years.
- Europe plays a big role in this market.
- The construction sector contributes to 6% of the UK’s GDP and 4.9% of Italy’s GDP.
- The concrete mixer market in 2018 approximately USD 5100 and is expected to record a CAGR of over 4% through 2029.
- The global cement mixer worth in 2018 was US$ 14.1 Billion.
- The global market is expected to reach US$ 22.9 Billion by the year 2024.
- This construction machine is very productive and reliable and easy to use.
- It is a cost-saving construction equipment.
- It has an ability to carry its own water; which makes it vital to the mining industry by saving labour effort.
- The global construction market has also shown a lot of growth.
- In 2017 the global construction market was $17140 billion. As per the estimations, the global market in 2021 will be $24334.9 billion.
Market overview of the overall construction industry, as well as the concrete mixer industry, suggests a rise in demand for the self-loading concrete-mixer truck. This demand is expected to rise in several countries including the USA, India, China and several other Asian and South American countries. This demand is mainly due to the fact that self loading concrete mixer is a very versatile piece of equipment and has an ability to very useful in various circumstances all over the world.